The Shoulder: Theory & PracticeRT-031-005
Other payment methods
By mail or by fax
- Fill out the registration form for the training program.
- Check off the training sessions for which you’d like to register.
- Mail us the completed form, along with a cheque made out to "Atlas Medic".
- The cheque must be post-dated for at least one month prior to the training date(s).
- If you register for more than one training, please send a separate cheque for each.
- Mail your form and cheque to:
80, rue de Sydney
- Registration is confirmed upon receip of the check.
Because of the high volume of training requests we handle, we do not accept registrations by phone. You may register by one of the following three methods:
- by fax
- by mail
TWO DAYS COURSE
Monday & Tuesday, December 3-4 2018
5000, Sherbrooke East
8 h 30 – 4h30pm (1 hour for lunch)
This evidence-based theoretical and practical course is based on extensive clinical experience in assessment, diagnosis and rehabilitation of shoulder pathology, as well as extensive reference to research publications from a variety of disciplines. New models of shoulder assessment including the Shoulder Symptom Modifi cation Procedure (Lewis JS (2009) British Journal of Sports Medicine) and a new model for staging the continuum of rotator cuff tendinopathy (Lewis JS (2010) British Journal of Sports Medicine) will be presented. Emphasis will be placed on clinical reasoning to support management decisions.
Participants completing these courses will gain a greater understanding of the anatomy, biomechanics, assessment and evidence-based treatment of this interesting and complicated region of the body.
This course remains a ‘work in progress’ and is continually being updated with the emergence of new research and clinical understanding. As a result, many people have participated on two and some on three occasions. This course will be fun, thought provoking, and provide opportunity to discuss ideas and share experiences