Looking to set up training in your region?
We have the solution. Atlas Medic has been offering Globetrotters training for several years now. So you can make private training available to your work group.
Here’s what you’ll need to set up a training session in your offices:
- A group of at least 18 participants.
- Select someone within your organization to take charge of the event – he/she will publicize the training, take registrations and collect all payments.
- A room large enough for both the theoretical (projections) and hands-on (treatment tables often required) components.
- A complete list of participants, along with the total payment, must be ready one month before the training date.
Atlas Medic agrees to:
- produce a customized promotional document that you can use to publicize the training.
- coordinate logistics for the equipment required as well as for the trainer (transportation, accommodations and meals).
- provide a course manual, a receipt and a certificate.
- offer two coffee breaks (planning to be done by the person in charge).
Our training is available to you year-round, based on a pre-set calendar (weekdays). Reserve quickly, since time slots are snapped up quickly!
For pricing details, call one of our advisors at 1-866-404-4497 or write to us at email@example.com