Building Better BonesRT-033-002
Other payment methods
By mail or by fax
- Fill out the registration form for the training program.
- Check off the training sessions for which you’d like to register.
- Mail us the completed form, along with a cheque made out to "Atlas Medic".
- The cheque must be post-dated for at least one month prior to the training date(s).
- If you register for more than one training, please send a separate cheque for each.
- Mail your form and cheque to:
2327, du Versant North boulvard, Suite #105
- Registration is confirmed upon receip of the check.
Because of the high volume of training requests we handle, we do not accept registrations by phone. You may register by one of the following three methods:
- by fax
- by mail
Friday, October 17, 2014
5000, Sherbrooke East
8 h 30 – 5 h 00pm (1 heure for lunch)
Building Better Bones is a must for any health care professional working with patients with low bone density (osteopenia) or osteoporosis. Building Better Bones covers the fundamentals of bone physiology, bone density and bone quality testing as well as an overview of nutritional, pharmaceutical, and exercise intervention. This one-day workshop combines theory and practice to empower you to affect bone health in all your clients regardless of their age. You will leave the course with the knowledge to design and deliver therapeutic exercise programs from active young adults with low bone density to frail adults with severe osteoporosis.
PROGRAM OBJECTIVES :
By the end of the Workshop, participants will be able to :
- Describe the medical management of osteoporosis, including recognition of risk factors, medical testing and interpreting results, use of medications, and other conditions that impact bone health.
- Describe the management of vertebral fractures and how the utilization of proper body mechanics, and stronger back extensor strength decreases the risk of fracture.
- Implement a safe and effective exercise program for the Beginner and Active level patient that incorporates a multi-modal approach appropriate to the patient’s fracture risk level.
Corporate reduction will be applied in your shopping cart
- 318,25$ CAD (-5%)
- 301,50$ CAD (-10%)
- 284,75$ CAD (-15%)
- 268,00$ CAD (-20%)