Other payment methods
By mail or by fax
- Fill out the registration form for the training program.
- Check off the training sessions for which you’d like to register.
- Mail us the completed form, along with a cheque made out to "Atlas Medic".
- The cheque must be post-dated for at least one month prior to the training date(s).
- If you register for more than one training, please send a separate cheque for each.
- Mail your form and cheque to:
80, rue de Sydney
- Registration is confirmed upon receip of the check.
Because of the high volume of training requests we handle, we do not accept registrations by phone. You may register by one of the following three methods:
- by fax
- by mail
Dates (2,5 days training)
November 3,4,5 2017
Atlas Medic Office
80, rue de Sydney
St-Augustin-de-Desmaures (free parking)
See map: CLICK HERE
On November 3: From 1h00pm to 6:00 p.m (Coffee break included)
On November 4: From 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (Lunch: 1 hour) Lunch included
On November 5: From 8:30 a.m. to noon (Coffee break included)
Scott and Jaime Livingston, co-founders of High Performance Sport and industry leading experts in clinical reconditioning deliver a comprehensive program in the foundation of reconditioning practice.
This course is designed for any performance professional who is interested in the blending of therapeutic and conditioning principles, including athletic therapists, physiotherapists, osteopaths, chiropractors, massage therapist, strength and conditioning coaches, experienced personal trainers, and kinesiologists.
Scott and Jaime have been practicing as Athletic Therapists and Performance Coaches for many years and have trained and rebuilt athletes at every level of competitive ability.
Both of them have contributed to the successes of numerous professional athletes, and many world champion and Olympic medalists. Their systematic process of assessing the whole body, identifying dysfunction and pathology, as well as weak links or critical limitations, and then delivering comprehensive programming that results in injury healing and more robust athletes is delivered to you in a 2.5 day program.