****CANCELLED*** Skeletal Health for all agesRT-033-004
Other payment methods
By mail or by fax
- Fill out the registration form for the training program.
- Check off the training sessions for which you’d like to register.
- Mail us the completed form, along with a cheque made out to "Atlas Medic".
- The cheque must be post-dated for at least one month prior to the training date(s).
- If you register for more than one training, please send a separate cheque for each.
- Mail your form and cheque to:
80, rue de Sydney
- Registration is confirmed upon receip of the check.
Because of the high volume of training requests we handle, we do not accept registrations by phone. You may register by one of the following three methods:
- by fax
- by mail
Friday, June 5, 2015
Plaza Quebec Hotel
3031, boul. Laurier
8 h 30 – 5 h 00pm (1 hour for lunch)
Skeletal Health for All goes far beyond osteoporosis. It is a must for every physiotherapist. It gives you an in-depth look at bone health from birth through aging. You will gain a thorough understanding of both bone density and bone quality and how both can be impacted through exercise, activities of daily living, nutrition, and pharmaceuticals. Gain the knowledge you need to empower your patients to take better care of their bones. From the pre-teen to the post-menopausal period each segment of life requires a different strategy to optimize bone health.
PROGRAM OBJECTIVES :
By the end of the Workshop, participants will be able to :
- Understand all the essential components needed for building stronger bones at any age, including considerations for low bone density and osteoporosis.
- Implement a safe and effective exercise program that incorporates a multi-modal approach appropriate to your patients fracture risk.
- To place their name/clinic on the on-line directory of trained professionals.