***Cancelled *** Dynamic tape workshopRT-058-001
Other payment methods
By mail or by fax
- Fill out the registration form for the training program.
- Check off the training sessions for which you’d like to register.
- Mail us the completed form, along with a cheque made out to "Atlas Medic".
- The cheque must be post-dated for at least one month prior to the training date(s).
- If you register for more than one training, please send a separate cheque for each.
- Mail your form and cheque to:
2327, du Versant North boulvard, Suite #105
- Registration is confirmed upon receip of the check.
Because of the high volume of training requests we handle, we do not accept registrations by phone. You may register by one of the following three methods:
- by fax
- by mail
Wednesday, November 2nd, 2016
The University of British Columbia
DJAVAD MOWAFAGHIAN CENTRE FOR BRAIN HEALTH
Suite 3500 - 2215 Wesbrook Mall (in front of UBC Hospital) - 3rd floor
6h30pm to 9h30pm
*Tape included during the workshop
Dynamic Taping, the tribal print tape that appeared on a number of Olympians recently, utilises a specially designed tape that is completely different to kinesiology tapes and methods.
The approach is mechanical utilising the strong 4-way elastic energy of the tape to absorb load and re-inject energy into the kinetic chain to decelerate or assist movement in much the same way as a bungee cord.
It is used to mimic the action of injured musculotendinous units to reduce the load absorption/force generation requirements or to improve biomechanical efficiency and modify movement patterns.
It also exerts powerful sensorimotor and neurophysiological effects and has proven extremely effective for lymphatic taping due to its durability, versatility and comfort.
Workshops are highly practical providing participants with a clear understanding of the mechanical and physiological mechanisms and instruction in numerous techniques that can be used immediately.
Corporate reduction will be applied in your shopping cart